Barham Chiropractic – Patient Policies
Our mission is to positively change the health and wellbeing of
the world one person at a time
General Office Procedure When You Arrive At The Clinic
▪ Upon arrival at the clinic we ask you to check in for your appointment with the Chiropractic Assistant (CA) at the front desk.
▪ The Chiropractic Assistant (CA) will assign you to a room when your Chiropractor is
▪ Wear loose fitting clothes and remove any hard or sharp objects from your pockets or over
garments (e.g. jackets, scarves, ties etc)
▪ After your adjustments, please return to the front desk, confirm your next appointment time
and settle your account.
▪ To obtain the full benefits from your adjustments, we recommend a ten minute walk
BEFORE sitting in your vehicle.
Punctuality and Cancelled Appointments
▪ Your schedule of care has been outlined by your Chiropractor to maximize the results for
your specific condition.
▪ To receive the most benefit from your adjustments- keep the appointments on your
schedule of care.
▪ If you need to change an appointment time we require 24 – 48 hours notice. Our clinics are
very busy and we try to be on time, please assist us by keeping your appointments.
▪ We provide quality Chiropractic care at a reasonable cost. Payment is required at the time
of each visit unless special arrangements or pre-payments have been made in advance.
▪ We accept Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Bankcard and EFTPOS. HICAPS machines
are available on-site to claim your private health rebate at the time of your visit.
▪ Our practice is based on referrals and we appreciate you telling your family and friends
about Chiropractic. We offer special family plan programs and hold certain days
throughout the year for your Family and Friends to receive a special rate. Your Family and Friends can also scan the QR code sent to you via email or on the business card you received at your Intial Consult. If you
recommend a friend or family member to us for care please have them mention your name
and we will give priority to their booking. You will also receive a $20 discount voucher to use at your next adjustment. Your referrals are important to us.
Spinal Care Tips
▪ To add extra value to your adjustments we recommend you ‘like’ our Facebook page and follow us on instagram to find
some helpful tips and answers to commonly asked health questions.
▪You will receive quarterley newsletters as well as emails on spinal care tips, exercises and advice throughout your care. We recommend reading these to get the most out of your care.
▪ Information can also be found on our website www.barhamchiro.com.au
Upsets Can Happen
▪ We are here to serve you. Please speak with one of our Chiropractors or Chiropractic
Assistant about any matter that may be upsetting you, we can only help you if you tell us